TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Peter Lehmann Magnum Masterson CTW Promotion Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
|Promotion:||Peter Lehmann Magnum Masterson CTW Promotion|
|Promoter||Casella Wines Pty Limited ABN 96 060 745 315, 1471 Wakley Road, Yenda, NSW 2681, Australia. Ph: (02) 9330 4700|
Start date: 06/05/20 at 09:00 am AEST
|Eligible entrants:||Entry is only open to ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC and WA residents who are 18 years and over.|
|How to Enter:||
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying purchase.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
|Total Prize Pool:||AUD $6,000.00|
|Winner notification:||The winners will be contacted by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be published at bottlemart.com.au/peter-lehmann-masterson, https://sipnsave.com.au/peter-lehmann-masterson and https://www.winwithpeterlehmann.com.au/ by 12/06/20.|
|Unclaimed Prizes:||Prizes must be claimed by 05/09/20 at 02:30 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 07/09/20 at 02:30 pm AEST at PMG, 136 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at bottlemart.com.au/peter-lehmann-masterson, https://sipnsave.com.au/peter-lehmann-masterson and https://www.winwithpeterlehmann.com.au/ by 14/09/20.|
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at PMG, 136 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011, Australia at 02:30 pm AEST on 05/06/20 using computerised random selection.
- The first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.